Clean the Kitchen Set to Make it Look New – Some of the articles that we will provide are articles that we summarize from trusted sources, here is an article that discusses how to clean the kitche set so that it looks good as new.
HPL or HPL wood kitchen sets are now widely used. HPL wood types are widely applied in furniture design. However, like other wooden furniture in the kitchen, HPL kitchen sets are also not free from damage and stains. Leftover dishes and food, dust, grease, and oil in the kitchen make it easy to dirty the kitchen. this time the East Jakarta kitchen set will provide easy tips on cleaning the home kitchen kitchen set which sometimes becomes a problem. Especially if the stain stick is very difficult to clean.
Dirty kitchen utensils must be cleaned immediately. For a thorough cleaning, you can use natural ingredients such as baking soda or a vinegar solution to prevent the coating used, especially the varnish, from fading. After completing the cleaning process, polish the HPL kitchen set in your home with wood wax so that the cabinets look like new.
- Prepare a cleaning solution for HPL kitchen sets. Make a vinegar solution by mixing a glass of kitchen vinegar plus a 1: 3 solution of water. Do daily cleaning with this solution mixture.
- Perform the cleaning process on the top and where it is dirty.
- Forget dry cloth in the vinegar solution or place the vinegar solution in a spray bottle and spray it on the kitchen area.
- After that, clean the kitchen set until it is clean
- Dry with a clean cloth until dry.
The steps for cleaning the kitchen kitchen set thoroughly:
- Clean the outside of the kitchen regularly after the outside is clean, don’t forget to clean the inside
- To clean the interior, check all the parts carefully. Remove all the elements on how to clean the kitchen set, which is in the kitchen set cabinet. Clean the bags in the cabinet and stop cooking utensils using the vinegar solution.
- Dry with a clean dry cloth until the seeds are dry. air dry until dry then place the product on a cabinet or shelf
- If you find hardened dirt or stains in the HPL cooking kit, use baking soda to clean it.
- The trick is to make a baking soda paste by mixing baking soda with a little water until it thickens. Then dip a clean cloth in the paste and use it to scrub the hardened stain.
- If the dirt won’t wash off, apply the paste and let it sit for a while before scrubbing. Be careful when using the brush when cleaning tough stains
How to clean and polish a HPL kitchen set
The final process for cleaning an HPL kitchen set is polishing. This process is done with wax or wood wax. It is important to maintain the condition of the wood after cleaning with vinegar. In addition, the HPL kitchen set polishing process helps make the kitchen set look like it just came back. Here is an application for polishing a kitchen set with HPL
- Make sure the HPL kitchenware is clean and dry. This is important to make sure because when the conditions are dirty and you are given a candle, the kitchen HPL will be even dirtier. How to clean a Kithn kit
- Choose a food grade enamel or wax. This is because the kitchen set is related to food and cooking, therefore choose food grade and certified products
- Choose an enamel with natural beeswax ingredients, then apply it with a clean cloth.
- Apply enamel using a clean cloth on all surfaces of the HPL kitchen set with a cloth, then let stand for a while so that the enamel penetrates the wood substrate.
- Scrub with a clean cloth until it looks clean and beautiful.
Perform a polishing process with food grade wood wax every time a thorough cleaning is routine.